Job Openings from the OMD and Congregations. To submit a job opening, please contact the district office.
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Kent is Seeking a Religious Professional to Join our Staff Team
We are looking for a 3?4 time religious professional with experience in ministry with children and youth to join our team. The Unitarian Universalist Church of Kent is a thriving and growing religious community, and we are hoping to find a religious professional who is excited about the opportunities we can offer and who will work well with our current staff team. We are currently accepting applications from either:
- lay professionals who wish to be considered for a Director of Religious Education position with a primary focus on serving children and youth.
- fellowshipped ministers who wish to be considered for an Assistant Minister for Lifespan Faith Development position, with specific portfolio responsibilities to be negotiated. Applications from those not yet in preliminary fellowship are welcome.
Whether we hire a Director of Religious Education or an Assistant Minister for Lifespan Faith Development, the position will be supervised by the Lead Minister.
Our congregation is committed to fair compensation. Salary will be negotiated in accord with the 2014 UUA Salary Recommendations for Geo Index 3. We will accept applications until the position is filled.
Those who would like to apply as a Director of Religious Education may wish to review the current job description, which is subject to revision by the Search Team. The job description is posted on our website at http://kentuu.org/
Those who would like to apply as an Assistant Minister for Lifespan Faith Development are invited to call Rev. Melissa Carvill Ziemer to discuss the vision for this position.
To find additional jobs in the Central East Region, visit www.cerguua.org/news/job-openings.html
The UUA is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Leadership Associate for Youth and Young Adults of Color
- Worship Web Curator
- Senior Associate for Service-Learning Programs (College of Social Justice, UUSC, Cambridge, MA)
- Human Resources and Benefits Manager (Boston, MA)
- Office Administrator (Boston, MA)
- Production Specialist (Boston, MA)
You can get details on these from the UUA at www.uua.org/careers/openings/index.shtml