As staff, lay leaders and members in our district congregations, you have access to all these resources which include books, videos and audio on UU history, lay leadership, congregational growth, classroom curricula for all ages, adult programs, guides, handbooks, materials to support parents as well as children’s and intergenerational worship resources. If we do not have something you are looking for, you are welcome to search the other CERG district libraries.
This library is searchable, but you must have flash on your computer.You can download flash from the adobe website. Otherwise, you will need to view it through the lists function or download the pdf version.
If you would like a print copy of the library or do not have flash and want to see what we have you can download a pdf file of the entire database in alphabetical order. Be aware - this file is 73 pages long.
LIBRARY POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Any of the materials in this catalog may be borrowed by a staff person, lay leader or member of an OMD congregation for up to two months.
- Requests for materials are handled by the Ohio-Meadville District Administrator, Beth Casebolt, who can be reached at 740-297-6966 or office at ohiomeadville.org. Or you can fill out the form below.
- The materials will be sent to you via the Media Rate of the United States Postal Service. If overnight or priority mailing services are requested, the postage will be billed to the receipient.
- A “due date” document, which includes information on how to return materials, will be sent with each request. The receipient borrowing the materials is responsible for return postage.
- If an item is not returned within 4 months of the due date, the receipient will be billed for its replacement (this is 6 months from borrowing).
- If the need arises, a congregation may request to borrow a curricula or resource for a period of time longer than two months. Please send requests for extensions to Beth Casebolt. If another congregation needs to borrow the resource during the extension time, arrangements will be made.
- Materials listed as being published by the UUA or by Skinner House may be purchased through the UUA bookstore at www.uua.org/bookstore or 1-800-215-9076. A number of “trade books” are also included in this collection and can be purchased through their publishing houses. Many other resources in this collection may be purchased through UU Curriculum and Resource Developers (UUCARDS) at www.uucards.org.
- Some documents are available as pdf downloads. The link for the download is listed in the summary of the item.
- Complete the this form to request an item from the library.